Prep Football: San Diego Section Rankings through Week 2
- Helix/D-II/ (2-0) — Crushes Vista; Cathedral Catholic up next.
- La Costa Canyon/D-II/ (2-0) — Defense bottled up Poway running game in 10-9 win.
- Oceanside/D-II/ (1-1) — Gave up too many big plays in 17-7 loss to Chaparral.
- Poway/D-II/ (1-1) – Suffered first loss since 2010; San Pasqual up next.
- Mission Hills/D-I/ (1-1) — Rolls over Rancho Bernardo, 42-7.
- Eastlake/D-I/ (1-1) — Bounces back from loss to Helix with 42-0 blanking of Scripps Ranch.
- Cathedral Catholic/D-II/ (1-1) — Gave up 17 unanswered points in fourth quarter in stunning loss to Torrey Pines.
- St. Augustine/D-IV/ (2-0) — Shutout Steele Canyon in fourth quarter to pickup 27-21 win.
- Valley Center/D-IV/ (2-0) — Have outscored first two opponents 76-21.
- Olympian/D-III/ (2-0) — El Camino should be a tough challenge this week.
(Editor’s note: The Pomerado News CIF San Diego Section rankings will be done weekly by Sports Editor Michael Bower. Click here for last week’s rankings.)
- Prep Football: San Diego Section Rankings through Week 1
- Prep football: Poway High to Division II creates potential for loaded section playoff field; Titans beef up schedule
- Prep Football: Poway High’s running game struggles in first loss since 2010
Short URL: http://www.pomeradonews.com/?p=28447