Prep Football: San Diego Section Rankings through Week 3
- Oceanside/D-II/ (2-1) — Takes over No. 1 with Helix loss.
- La Costa Canyon/D-II/ (2-1) — Plays San Clemente, ranked No.12 in the state, tough in 21-10 loss.
- Cathedral Catholic/D-III/ (2-1) — Bounces back from Torrey Pines loss with huge 16-9 win over Helix.
- Helix/D-II/ (2-1) – Offense disappeared in loss to Cathedral Catholic.
- Poway/D-II/ (2-1) — Hosts No. 1 Oceanside in game that could shape the D-II top four seeds.
- Mission Hills/D-I/ (1-1) — Gets No. 10 Valley Center this week.
- Eastlake/D-I/ (2-1) — Has scored over 42 points in each of last two games.
- St. Augustine/D-IV/ (3-0) — Tough matchup with Otay Ranch this week.
- Olympian/D-III/ (3-0) — Off to first 3-0 start since 2009.
- Valley Center/D-IV/ (3-0) — Two shutouts in first three games.
(Editor’s note: The Pomerado News CIF San Diego Section rankings will be done weekly by Sports Editor Michael Bower. Click here for last week’s rankings.)
- Prep Football: San Diego Section Rankings through Week 2
- Prep Football: San Diego Section Rankings through Week 1
- Prep football: Poway High to Division II creates potential for loaded section playoff field; Titans beef up schedule
- Prep Football: Poway High chasing back-to-back titles; whispers of state
Short URL: http://www.pomeradonews.com/?p=28680