Reward offered for information leading to arrest of Rancho Bernardo High taggers
RANCHO BERNARDO (CNS) – An investigation into tagging at Rancho Bernardo High School Friday that left behind explicit sexual language and racist graffiti including swastikas continued Saturday.
Police said tagging at the school, at 13010 Paseo Lucido were spotted by students about 6:30 a.m. It was spotted around the high school football field, on the turf and in various other parts of the school campus.
Tags included “Go Nighthawks,” suggesting the taggers may have come from rival Del Norte High School, Rancho Bernardo High School’s homecoming game opponent.
Rancho Bernardo High School is offering a $500 reward for information leading to an arrest.
- Poway Unified high school graduations to be held Thursday
- Rancho Bernardo High Bronco breakfast tickets on sale
- Baja athletes benefiting from unneeded Rancho Bernardo High Bronco gear
- Rancho Bernardo High School graduation photos
- Rancho Bernardo High Foundation raising money with online auction
Short URL: http://www.pomeradonews.com/?p=41403