Coldwell Banker agents help Rady Children’s Hospital
Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Coldwell Banker hosting Westwood garage sale on June 1
- Prep Girls Tennis: Cornwall leads Poway High to first win over Rancho Bernardo since 2010
- CIF Prep Girls Tennis: Poway High’s Cornwall, Rancho Bernardo tandem set for feed-in round matches
- Prep Girls Tennis: Rancho Bernardo High teammates to square off in Palomar League doubles finals
- Spaghetti dinner at San Rafael will help African hospital
Short URL: http://www.pomeradonews.com/?p=42489