Going on vacation? Have your photo taken while holding a copy of the Poway News Chieftain or Rancho Bernardo News Journal. Mail to Vacation Photos, 14023 Midland Road, Poway, CA 92064 or send an email, with the high-resolution digital photo attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos and caption information will appear in our newspapers and on our website.
- Scientists bring fun and games to Torrey Pines Elementary http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/apr/17/scientists-fun-games-torrey-pines-elementary-2015/ community-press-farm
- Water Quality Grades: C+ to F Coastkeeper releases its 2014 San Diego watershed report http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/apr/16/coastkeeper-watershed-report-2014/ community-press-farm
- Del Mar Mesa planning board considers noise, daytime burglaries; OKs cell tower http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2015/apr/18/del-mar-mesa-planning-board/ community-press-farm
- Leading Note Studios teacher chosen for University of Denver scholarship http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2015/apr/18/autumn-raynne-murphy-native-american-scholarship/ community-press-farm
- Poway Unified teachers organizing Monday night rally http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/apr/18/poway-unified-teachers-organizing-rally/ community-press-farm
- Letters to editor: Healthcare, Tuff Enough team, recycled water contract http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2015/apr/18/letters-to-editor/ community-press-farm
- Healthy Aging Conference in Rancho Santa Fe offers information for seniors as well as professionals http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2015/apr/18/Healthy-Aging-Conference-seniors/ community-press-farm