Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Cheetah Charity Runners seeks volunteers http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/apr/28/cheeta-charity-runners-cancer-kids/ community-press-farm
- La Jolla Cluster Association reviews district budget http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/apr/28/cluster-reviews-school-budget/ community-press-farm
- Art show, fair set for May 14 at Southfair in Del Mar http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/apr/30/del-mar-art-show-fair/ community-press-farm
- Encinitas confirms rail trail route http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/apr/29/rail-trail-confirm/ community-press-farm
- June primary poll workers needed http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/apr/29/june-primary-poll-workers-needed/ community-press-farm
- Mary Ellen McWhorter joins Coldwell Banker http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/apr/30/mary-ellen-mcwhorter-joins-coldwell-banker/ community-press-farm
- Rancho Santa Fe Community Center to host 'Denim & Diamonds' Gala http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/apr/30/denim-diamonds-gala-center/ community-press-farm