Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Scientists bring fun and games to Torrey Pines Elementary http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/apr/17/scientists-fun-games-torrey-pines-elementary-2015/ community-press-farm
- Water Quality Grades: C+ to F Coastkeeper releases its 2014 San Diego watershed report http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/apr/16/coastkeeper-watershed-report-2014/ community-press-farm
- Solana Ranch student wins countywide talent show http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2015/apr/19/solana-ranch-elementary-talent-show-winner/ community-press-farm
- 19th annual Meet the Chefs event April 26 benefits Casa de Amparo http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2015/apr/19/meet-the-chefs-del-mar-casa-de-amparo/ community-press-farm
- Four Poway locations are part of April 25 Creek to Bay Cleanup http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/apr/19/four-poway-locations-creek-to-bay/ community-press-farm
- Our Town Calendar of Events http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2015/apr/19/our-town-calendar-of-events/ community-press-farm
- Accomplishments of Rancho Santa Fe Library Guild speak volumes http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2015/apr/19/Rancho-Santa-Fe-Library-Guild/ community-press-farm