Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- La Jolla mourns the passing of famed architect Robert Mosher http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/jul/28/mosher-obit-la-jolla/ community-press-farm
- Parking Plans: Lots nearby to share spots with The Conrad center http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/jul/28/lots-nearby-share-spots-with-the-conrad-2015/ community-press-farm
- New principal named for Carmel Valley's Sage Canyon School http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2015/jul/28/sage-canyon-school-principal/ community-press-farm
- Mystery artist pays tribute to surfer who escaped shark http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2015/jul/28/bert-artist-mick-fanning-shark/ community-press-farm
- Prep Wrestling: Oregon powerhouse plucks ex-Titans Doyle, Tausch http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/jul/28/oregon-powerhouse-plucks-doyle-tausch/ community-press-farm
- County opens emergency local assistance center at Ramona Library http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2015/jul/28/county-opens-emergency-local-assistance-center-ram/ community-press-farm
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe shares step-down housing plans http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2015/jul/28/Inn-housing-plans-building/ community-press-farm