Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Youth Wrestling Club forms, practices start Oct. 20 http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/oct/09/youth-wrestling-club-forms-practices-start-oct-20/ community-press-farm
- La Jollan donates funds for parkway cleanup http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/oct/09/la-jollan-donates-funds-for-parkway-cleanup-2105/ community-press-farm
- Education Matters: Pope Francis, Bernie Sanders, and educational inequity http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2015/oct/09/education-pope-francis-countries/ community-press-farm
- 10 Questions with Chamber CEO Bob Gattinella http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2015/oct/09/ten-questions-bob-gattinella/ community-press-farm
- Prep Football: Late field goal lifts Wolverines over Broncos http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/oct/09/late-field-goal-lifts-westview-over-rb/ community-press-farm
- TV show to air episode on Ramona bar this Sunday http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2015/oct/09/Bar-rescue-air-episode-on-way-point-saloon-sunday/ community-press-farm
- Water district for Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach proceeds with proposed rate increase http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2015/oct/09/santa-fe-irrigation-district-rate-increase/ community-press-farm