Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- El Niño Files: Do-it-Yourself Repairs for Minor Leaks http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/08/El-Nino-Files-Do-it-Yourself-Repairs-for-Minor/ community-press-farm
- Words and pictures draw crowd to MCASD opening of two new exhibits http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/feb/04/mcasd/ community-press-farm
- Finn Mallery wins Earl Warren Spelling Bee http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/feb/08/Finn-Mallery-spelling-bee/ community-press-farm
- Dawson voted tennis ‘Coach of the Year http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/feb/07/dawson-voted-tennis-coach-of-the-year/ community-press-farm
- Brush fire reported near Westwood Elementary http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/feb/08/brush-fire-reported-near-westwood-elem/ community-press-farm
- Commission agrees vintners can import wine http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/feb/08/commissioners-agree-to-vintners-request-to-import/ community-press-farm
- Finn Mallery wins Earl Warren Spelling Bee http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/feb/08/Finn-Mallery-spelling-bee/ community-press-farm