Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Edema and Vein Health—Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Fluid Retention http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/aug/28/Edema-and-Vein-Health-Why-You-Shouldnt-Ignore-Flui/ community-press-farm
- Photos: La Jolla Music Society presents 30th SummerFest gala http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/aug/25/la-jolla-music-society-summerfest-gala/ community-press-farm
- Sweet! See’s Candies opens in Flower Hill http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/aug/30/sweet-sees-candies-opens-in-flower-hill/ community-press-farm
- Cardiff team captures a soccer tourney title http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/aug/29/encinitas-mustangs-soccer-title/ community-press-farm
- Large transportation survey launched this week http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/aug/29/large-transportation-survey-launched-this-week/ community-press-farm
- ‘Ramona Nights’ to feature free concerts http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/aug/30/ramona-nights-to-feature-free-concerts/ community-press-farm
- Rady gala heads to Mexico with ‘Mystic Nights’ http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/aug/30/rady-gala-heads-to-mexico-with-mystic-nights/ community-press-farm