Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Come from Away! New musical at La Jolla Playhouse celebrates an international sleep-over spurred by 9/11 http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/may/22/come-from-away-advance/ community-press-farm
- Mt. Soledad Memorial Day Ceremony to salute Krissoff family http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2015/may/22/krissoff-mount-soledad-memorial/ community-press-farm
- Upcoming Canyon Crest Academy Cancer Awareness Run in Carmel Valley supports Cancer Angels http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2015/may/24/cancer-awareness-run-angels/ community-press-farm
- Dead person found inside home http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2015/may/24/encinitas-dead-person/ community-press-farm
- Prep Boys Lacrosse: Titans advance to Open Division semifinals http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2015/may/23/boys-lacrosse-titans-advance-open-semifinals/ community-press-farm
- VFW schedules Memorial Day services http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2015/may/24/vfw-schedules-memorial-day-services/ community-press-farm
- Upcoming Canyon Crest Academy Cancer Awareness Run in Carmel Valley supports Cancer Angels http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2015/may/24/cancer-awareness-run-angels/ community-press-farm