Agents from the Rancho Bernardo Coldwell Banker real estate office spent part of a recent morning raising funds for Rady Children’s Hospital by selling 300 copies of a special “Kids’ NewsDay” edition of U-T San Diego. The group raised $600 for the hospital. Participating agents included, from left, Julie Brown, Sharda Motwani, Kirk Kenney, Vickie Hoey, Michelle Cornwall, Marilyn Hanes and Paul Rode.
- Frontline Cancer: Vaccines for HPV near guarantee http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/may/25/frontline-cancer/ community-press-farm
- Commentary: Why should La Jolla Village residents get MAD? http://www.lajollalight.com/news/2016/may/25/mad/ community-press-farm
- Del Mar City Hall is temporarily relocating http://www.delmartimes.net/news/2016/may/25/del-mar-city-hall-temporarily-relocating/ community-press-farm
- Firm selected to held find new high school superintendent http://www.encinitasadvocate.com/news/2016/may/24/san-dieguito-firm-superintendent/ community-press-farm
- Seventeen PUSD schools on honor roll http://www.pomeradonews.com/news/2016/may/25/seventeen-pusd-schools-on-honor-roll/ community-press-farm
- Authorities identify motorcyclist killed in Ramona http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2016/may/25/authorities-identify-motorcyclist-killed-in-ramona/ community-press-farm
- SEAL – NSW Family Foundation 2016 San Diego fundraiser http://www.ranchosantafereview.com/news/2016/may/25/seal-nsw-family-foundation-2016-san-diego/ community-press-farm